1. What personal data are we dealing with?
We collect and use only the personal data that we need in the course of our business to offer you personalized and quality services.
We may collect different categories of personal data from you, including:
- identification and contact information (surname, first name, email address, telephone number) for quotes, invoices.
2. Why and according to which bases of treatment do we use your personal data?
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- We use your personal data as part of the management of the customer relationship including the establishment of quotes, invoices.
3. Which categories of entities can your personal data be disclosed?
We disclose your personal data only to financial, judicial or public authorities on request and within the limits of what is permitted by the regulations.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for as long as necessary for effective customer relationship management.
5. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have different rights, namely:
- Right of access: You can obtain information concerning the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of this personal data.
- Right of rectification: If you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may require that personal data be modified accordingly.
- Right to erasure: you may require the erasure of your personal data within the limits of what is permitted by the regulations.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: you can request the limitation of treatment of your personal data.
- Right of opposition: You can oppose the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to oppose the processing of your personal data for purposes of commercial prospecting, including the profiling related to this prospection.
- Right to the portability of your data, when this right is applicable, you have the right that the personal data you have provided to you are returned to you or, where technically possible, transferred to a third party;
- Right to set guidelines for the storage, deletion or communication of your personal data, applicable after your death.
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise the rights listed above, by email at email@example.com or on our website www.chambres-hotes-la-rochelle-le-thou.fr.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority such as the CNIL (National Commission for Informatics and Liberties) in France.